Terms & Conditions
Use of Site Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE ADVANCED BIOCELL WEBSITE
This website is owned by Advanced BioCell Limited ABN 86135221519 (Advanced BioCell). By opening, viewing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and unreservedly accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Reliance on information and other content
You accept that information contained within this website is for general purposes only. Advanced BioCell does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information or other content. Advanced BioCell has absolute discretion and without any obligation whatsoever to add, delete, amend, alter, change, correct, update or otherwise deal with any information or other content on the website, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time and without notice. No information on this website is to be taken as a quote, an offer or as having qualified for cover. No person should act or fail to act on the basis of the information or other content on this website.
Advanced BioCell may collect, use and disclose your personal and sensitive information in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
2. Transmission over the internet
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure environment. Advanced BioCell cannot guarantee the security of information you send and receive by electronic means and hence electronic exchanges are undertaken at your own risk.
You accept that it is your responsibility to protect yourself from exposure to damage to your computer systems, such as from viruses and other malware.
You agree to provide Advanced BioCell, through this website, only with information that you are legally entitled to provide.
You must not, nor permit any other person to, disrupt or interfere with or attempt to disrupt or interfere with the operation of this website in any manner whatsoever. This includes, but is not limited to, acts or attempts to knowingly transmit viruses or other malware, or make unauthorized access to the website and/or change its content. Inappropriate conduct in relation to this website may result you being restricted from accessing or using part of or the entire website.
3. Third Parties and Third Party sites
Advanced BioCell provides links to third party websites. These websites are not under the control of Advanced BioCell and you acknowledge that Advanced BioCell is not responsible for any practices, content or risks associated with the use of third party websites.
Advanced BioCell provides a search facility for third party providers and may publish a name or logo in respect of a third party. Advanced BioCell does not warrant the products or services of these third parties in any manner whatsoever, and service or product issues must be taken up with these third parties directly. Furthermore, Advanced BioCell does not warrant or make any representation as to the currency or accuracy of any third party information contained in or produced by the search facilities available on the website.
4. Health and health related information
All health or health related information on this website is provided for general purposes only and does not replace advice or treatment from health professionals.
5. On-line member services
Advanced BioCell will provide Contributors to regenerative wellness information with on-line access to their health information when registered through this website. Information available through the on-line service may not be up to date, mainly due to timing differences between receipt and processing information.
Advanced BioCell reserves the sole right and discretion:
- To determine a Contributor’s eligibility to on-line services, the extent of that access and the level of on-line services that will or will not be made available.
- To determine what information is displayed in relation to an individual on the policy as a whole.
- To cancel or terminate a Contributor’s access, PIN/password or de-activate the on-line account.
- To discontinue or modify, on a permanent or temporary basis, all or any part of the on-line services, with or without notice.
By intending to use and by using the Advanced BioCell on-line services, you agree to:
- First register through this website, following the registration process and provide your true name, date of birth and email address.
- Take entire responsibility for the security and confidentiality of your PIN/password and you accept that Advanced BioCell will assume that you are the user whenever you use your PIN/password to access the on-line services.
- Not disclose your PIN/password to any other person or body, and take full responsibility for any consequences arising from such disclosure.
- Advise Advanced BioCell immediately upon becoming aware that your PIN/password has been compromised or there has been unauthorized use, and change your PIN/password through this website.
- Logout of sessions when not using the on-line service.
- Unless permitted by Advanced BioCellor authorized by the person involved, not access the information or perform services related to another person.
You agree that:
- You are responsible for all the content you upload or provide Advanced BioCell and that information is true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide, or Advanced BioCell has reasonable cause to believe you have supplied, false and/or misleading information, then Advanced BioCell has the right to suspend or terminate access.
- Access and use of the on-line service is entirely at your own risk.
- Individuals on your health insurance policy may have a right to contact Advanced BioCell and request that their claims information not be displayed.
6. Intellectual property
Advanced BioCell owns all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright and confidential information, in the content of this website (including in all information, text, software, design and graphics, logos and images), subject to any third party rights, and;
- You must not modify, copy, reproduce, download, upload or transmit the content of the website, or any part of it, for any purpose whatsoever other than for personal use without the written permission of Advanced BioCell, unless the intent is clearly otherwise.
- Trademarks and logos are acknowledged to be proprietary to their respective owners and protected by applicable laws.
7. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent possible under the law, Advanced BioCell and its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives:
- Disclaims all and any liability whatsoever (including liability for negligence) to you or any other party for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or special) arising out of any action or arising from any failure to act by you or any other party in opening, viewing, using, downloading, uploading, or relying on or dealing in any way with information or other content from this or other websites.
- Excludes any conditions or warranties (express, implied or statutory) relating in any way to the use or non-use of this website.
- Does not accept any responsibility whatsoever from any interference or damage to your software, hardware or any computer systems in connection with the use of this website.
In using this website or third party websites:
- You accept all risks and responsibility for any loss, damages, costs or other consequences.
- You agree not to not hold Advanced BioCell, its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives liable for any unauthorized access, disclosure, damage, corruption or loss of information or other content.
- You agree that Advanced BioCell is not liable to you or to any other party for any restriction or termination of access to, or modifying, suspending or discontinuing all or part of the on-line services.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and by opening, viewing or using the Advanced BioCell website, you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the United States of America.
9. Site Disclaimer
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider.
You should consult with a physician or healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product.
You should consult your physician or healthcare professional regarding any potential adverse interactions between medication you are currently taking and nutritional supplements before taking any such supplements.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Important: Advanced BioCell is dedicated to bringing the newest, most ground-breaking and most effective natural health solutions to a wider audience. Because we are a for-profit publication, we include advertising copy in each issue and send our readers advertisements we approve of. When our editorial staff and contributors like and use advertised products, we allow them to share their opinions regarding product features and benefits as part of our editorial content. Readers should be assured that although we may have a financial interest in a product we talk about, we will never recommend anything our editorial staff and contributors do not believe in.
Advanced BioCell does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any comments or other electronically posted information from our readers. As such, all views expressed in the comments are solely the opinions of the individual author, and do not represent the opinions of Advanced BioCell or its affiliates.
The products on this site are for individual use ONLY, and cannot be resold or redistributed. Advanced BioCell reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason without notice.