• Los Angeles
  • Bangkok
  • Chicago

Far-Infrared Healing Mat

Technology That Warms Like the Sun


Pain Relief | Relaxation | Sleep Aid | Detoxification | Improved Circulation | Accelerated Healing

The MediWarm® Mat is a Bio-Resonant Far Infrared Mat
That has the same health benefits as a far-infrared sauna

… With your clothes on

  • Assists in removing toxins deep in fat tissues
  • Increases blood flow to muscles, tendons and tissues which helps the healing process
  • Increased blood flow stimulates the flow of nutrients and collagen
  • Increased blood flow increases the elasticity of tendons an muscles
  • Improves skin texture due to high level of oxygen to affected areas which repairs tissues
  • Reduces pain and stiffness associated with Rheumatism, backaches, Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis
  • Helps relieve muscles spasms
  • Improves elasticity of joints and ligaments
  • Relieves feeling of coldness caused by Hypothyroidism
  • Improves healing of sports injuries and muscle soreness
  • Aids in reducing weight
  • Faster Wound healing
  • MediWarm® increases endorphins (hormones for pain relief)
  • Provides faster recovery time for athletes
  • Promotes blood pressure reduction in many cases
  • Reduces stress levels and promotes restful sleep
  • Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrates and edema
  • Increases body detoxification without sweating
  • Primary choice as a heat therapy or hyperthermia as pescribed by a doctor


Nasal Congestion – In Japanese studies FIR resonance therapy has proven beneficial for asthma, bronchitis, colds, sinusitis and nasal congestion.
Lying face down on the mat can bring a sense of warmth and increased circulation to the exposed cheeks and the front of the body and promote drainage.

Jet-lag – Many users take it on business or travel trips and report that it helps greatly alleviate Jet-Lag and promotes a good night’s sleep.
At just 7 pounds, its highly portable.

“My wife and I both had to have one for ourselves. They are permanent fixtures under the bottom bed sheet, and I can’t imagine how we ever got along without them. For relaxation, making tired and/or sore muscles feel better, for getting gloriously warm on cold winter nights, for getting into the mood to fall asleep,
this mat is extraordinary.”
– Cliff A.

“I LOVE my mat. When I broke my clavicle I was on it every day. I went to sleep on it. Doctors were trying to get me to have surgery and pins put in. I refused knowing that bones will remodel and I figured this would speed it up. In 9 weeks I was up doing yard work again. My whole family uses it when they feel unwell.
Neighbors come over and use it.” – Cathe F.


Far Infrared TRIPLES Blood Flow

For FAST and LASTING relief from joint and muscle pain you need MORE OXYGEN to enhance the blood flow.
Enhanced circulation is just ONE of the tremendous benefits the Far Infrared Healing mat provides
better than any other non-invasive device.

Far Infrared Radiation (FIR) almost TRIPLES blood flow, from 5 quarts a minute to 13 quarts per minute
-American Heart Association


What is Far Infrared energy?

FIR energy is transmitted purely in the form of heat energy which can be perceived by the thermoreceptors in human skin as radiant heat.

MediWarm® delivers a FIR resonance output peak at 9400 NM (nanometers) – EVERY time.

Why is 9400 NM So Important?

This wavelength is so effective for treatment because it resonates with the wavelength of your body’s heat energy. This phenomenon is called “resonant absorption.”

9400 NM Far Infrared can penetrate body tissue up to 40 mm deep not just the skin surface, making the MediWarm® system
far more effective than other infrared heat sources.

“I have been using this matt since 2011. It is so much more than the description says. Not only is it great for sore muscles, but if you get a cold or a liver transplant! The matt really helps the whole body, if you’re injured it speeds recovery, if you’re depressed it helps “somehow” to increase your happiness. I personally think it’s the frequency that the matt runs on … If I’m beat or tired from work, 30 minutes on the matt and I’m good. Had mine 7 years and it keeps on ticking!
Thanks MediWarm …” – John G.

“This mat is exactly what I have needed for patients. I am so happy to not only use it in my practice but offer it to patients needing the pain relief, Detox, relaxing and so much more …” – Rebecca R.

Who Uses the MediWarm® Mat?

80% of mats are sold to medical practitioners. Physiotherapists, Naturopaths & clinics are the largest base of users. Treatments in most cases are covered by insurance. The remaining 20% are bought by home users. MediWarm® is being used extensively in Germany, UK, Italy, US and Czech markets.

Thermos Therapy & Cancer