Alpha-Stim: When You're Anxious, Depressed or You Can't Sleep
DEPRESSION & INSOMNIA
What IS Alpha-Stim?
- Alpha-Stim® is a medical device that is a state-of-the-art therapy used to successfully treat Anxiety, Depression & Insomnia for more than 30 years.
- The Alpha-Stim® AID is a small device that uses proven, safe and effective Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) to dramatically and immediately reduce anxiety symptoms. The technology is based on an exclusive patented waveform that is the most researched and proven of its kind. The waveform passes between two electrodes that clip on to your earlobes, sending a signal to your brain that helps to reduce anxiety.
- Struggling with anxiety? It may be hard to recall the last time you weren’t feeling tense, worried or on edge.
- Anxiety can cause sudden panic attacks, may interfere with your personal or professional responsibilities and is often tied to depression. When you feel overwhelmed, you need a safe solution that can rapidly relieve your anxiety and help you regain your confidence and zest for life.
CRANIAL ELECTROTHERAPY STIMULATION
"A whole new horizon for healing"
Your moods and emotions, including anxiety, are controlled through electrochemical signals in your brain.
When these signals aren’t functioning properly, the hormones and neurotransmitters that regulate your emotions can become unbalanced.
By modulating the brain’s electrochemical signals, you can safely and effectively improve mood conditions
such as anxiety and depression, and experience better sleep.
Most users notice an immediate reduction in anxiety during the very first treatment. Alpha-Stim’s effect is cumulative and residual. This means each treatment is potentially more and more effective—so it won’t lose its effect over time, as with many medications. Unlike medications, there are NO side effects.
There is more research supporting the efficacy of Alpha-Stim® technology than any other medical device and even more than for most drugs.
Over 126 research studies on CES have been done with humans
There are 55 completed research studies and many others underway
"In my previous experience with other electrical stimulators, although their success
has been encouraging, the healing currents available with the Alpha-Stim provides
a whole new horizon for healing."
- Jeremy E. Kaslow, MD, FACP, FACAI, California